Have a Muscatine story you’re dying to tell? Well, we’re dying to have you tell it! Submit your posts about experiences that are #MadeInMuscatine to email@example.com to see them on this blog.
“Made In Muscatine” accepts written posts, video blogs and photo gallery posts.
General submission guidelines:
- All posts must be original and not appear on any other site
- Include your full name with your submission, so we can properly credit you
- Contributors must have the rights to use all photos and/or video that they submit
Written post additional submission guidelines:
- Posts must include at least one photo, that you have the rights to use
Video blogs additional submission guidelines:
- Videos should be no longer than three minutes
Photo gallery posts additional submission guidelines:
- Photo gallery posts must include a short gallery description (see this post for an example)
Optional (but encouraged):
- Include a short (100 words maximum) bio for us to use with your post and on our “Authors” page
- Include a head shot of yourself
- Include links to your own blog or website
When your post is uploaded, we’ll send you a link! Thanks so much for lending us your voice!
(Wondering whether your idea fits this site? Check out our previous posts or give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org!)
The Muscatine Convention and Visitors Bureau retains the right not to publish any submitted posts and to make edits to posts for reasons of clarification or to correct typos, grammar or other errors.